Surgical drain catheter tube is used for aspiration-washing treatment of internal cavities in various areas of surgery.
- smooth surface of the tube reduces the adhesion of fibrin and contributes to a more effective outflow;
- the presence of side holes provides the best drainage without the risk of blockage;
- number of holes is according to the customer request;
- connects to bellows for active drainage;
- thermoplastic material softens at body temperature
- outer diameter D, CH - from 4 to 36, colour coding of the connector in accordance with international standards;
- tube material: transparent thermoplastic implant-non-toxic medical PVC;
- sterile, designed for single use;
- packed in individual packaging;
- shelf life (sterility)is 5 years from the date of manufacture
It is allowed to change the length, the design of the end part of the catheters and the replacement of the connector in agreement with the customer.