Female catheter is used for catheterization of the bladder by women.
- smooth surface provides an easy introduction;
- the closed, rounded-shaped end provides a painless introduction;
- two holes provide effective drainage;
- non-twistable thermolabile material;
- connector conical shape is suitable for any type of urine bag;
- the specially processed surface reduces the need of lubricants;
- outer diameter D, CH - from 4 to 36, colour coding of the connector in accordance with international standards;
- length L, mm - 150 - 2000;
- tube with / without radiopaque marker band;
- tube material: transparent thermoplastic implant-non-toxic medical PVC, does not contain phthalates, with / without lubricant, frozen tube, with / without metric;
- sterile, designed for single use;
- can be produced in a different configuration according to the customer request;
- packed in individual packaging;
- shelf life (sterility) is 5 years from the date of manufacture
It is allowed to change the length, the design of the end part of the catheters and the replacement of the connector in agreement with the customer.