Oxygen catheter is used for long-term and short-term oxygen therapy.
- the connector of the cannula is compatible with any systems for moistening and supplying oxygen;
- it is fixed in the nasal passages by adjusting the length of the loop;
- the edges of the nasal teeth are smooth, rounded, made of a material softened by the temperature of the surrounding tissues, which does not irritate the skin of the nasolabial area and does not cause bedsores and irritation with prolonged use;
- nasal prongs can be made both in a straight design, and in a curved;
- outer diameter D, CH - from 8 to 18, colour coding of the connector in accordance with international standards;
- length L, mm - 150 - 4000;
- tube material: transparent thermoplastic implant-non-toxic medical PVC, does not contain phthalates, frozen tube, with / without metric;
- sterile, designed for single use;
- packed in individual packaging;
- shelf life (sterility) is 5 years from the date of manufacture
It is allowed to change the length, the design of the end part of the catheters and the replacement of the connector in agreement with the customer.