Levine duodenal feeding catheter is intended for duodendal probing with a therapeutic or diagnostic purpose, as well as for enteral nutrition.
- it has atraumatic distal end;
- the proportionality of the dimensions of the lateral openings ensures that the distal end of the probe is not ruptured;
- elastic and smooth surface does not injure or irritate biological tissues;
- thermoplastic material softens at body temperature;
- closed end, 4 side holes
- outer diameter D, CH - from 4 to 36, colour coding of the connector in accordance with international standards;
- length L, mm - 150 - 4000;
- tube with / without radiopaque marker band;
- tube material: transparent thermoplastic implant-non-toxic medical PVC, does not contain phthalates, frozen tube, with / without metric;
- sterile, designed for single use;
- can be produced in a different configuration according to the customer request;
- shelf life (sterility) is 5 years from the production date of manufacture
It is allowed to change the length, the design of the end part of the catheters and the replacement of the connector in agreement with the customer.